Disclosure: Our recommendations are based on our testing, research and analysis. We may earn a commission on products purchased using links on this page.
February is Dog Training Education Month
February is Dog Training Education Month, making it the perfect time to stop and think about the simple ways training can improve life for both you and your pet!
- he sits when told to do so
- he leaves guests along when they are eating
- he will not jump up on guests
- he will not take over the house
- he knows you’re the boss
- he comes when called and does not stray
- he does not strain on the leash and walks with you
- he is not a nuisance to your neighbors
- he does not bark endlessly
- he doesn’t steal food
- he will not chase other dogs or cats
So jump in and participate in Dog Training Month. You both will enjoy it!
Want to learn more about canine behavior and training? Check out our Woofie Shop
It’s packed full of over 40 years of knowledge and experience
Please give us feedback on this post:
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?